Sunday, August 31, 2008

great, now what?

I woke up this morning to find that the Meetic/Meetic Affinity boys were busy bees last night and I had tons of visits, flashes and mails. Nothing to get excited about, but tis always nice.

Someone added me to their favorites on Meetic Affinity. Since I didn't pay for the service, I can only see their vitals though I have figured out that lots of people use the same pseudo on both services (not me, btw). I went and check the guy's pseudo on Meetic and it is a colleague!

And, he now knows that I visited his page but doesn't know that I'm the girl he flashed on Meetic Affinity. That said, he might have a doubt... how many separated Americans living in my little town can there be?
I'm not sure if this was the right thing to do but I sent him a little e-mail explaining the situation and told him that I was counting on his discretion.

No news from CL boy, but I'm being patient.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com