Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Look out Meetic, here I com

I'm sick of being single. I'm fine with being alone, I relish lying alone in my bed at night, wearing the most inglorious, but most comfortable attire... the sweatpants! I like talking to my cat as if she were a person. I like making instant noodles and eating them in bed whilst adding books to Goodreads. However, there is a but - there is always a 'but', I have learned...
And the but in this case is that everything would be that much sweeter if I had someone special to share it all with....so, I'm going the Meetic route.

Yes, that route that I have avoided for oh so long. I even paid for it... and am going to be very diligent (for once) about it. I have one month, until the 18th of September, and I'm going to journal it all out.

So far I instant messengered (ah, new verb!) 3 persons to no avail and then flashed same 3 persons (that sounds naughty, I know, but I believe that it is totally acceptable behavior in this circumstance.... so far, no luck.

But I will perservere!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com