Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm a fuddy duddy

Got a text from Sandwich Boy yesterday in response to my invitation; I had to have my friend C translate it for me as I don't understand text speak, much less French text speak! Text speak reminds me of NewSpeak and I revolt against it, even if it is a pain to type out full words on a teeny tiny cell phone.

Anyway, he was out of town and suggested that we meet for a drink this week, which is going to be difficult since I already have plans tonight and Wednesday and am leaving at sparrow's fart on Friday. I will go have a quick drink with him but am not very excited by the prospect, especially since he wrote 'bisou' (couldn't even type one more letter for it to be the correct spelling of bisous - I have to mistrust laziness, sorry), which is just way too familiar for someone I don't really know to write me.

Talked to P and dropped a not-so-discreet hint that we would have to lay down ground rules for our cohabitation.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com