Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet my friend....

I had my English-speaking girlfriends round for pasta, wine, bitchfest and to meet Kenny.



I had never heard of the film, another brilliant offering from our friends down under and I think it may have replaced Muriel as the best Australian movie in my eyes. I have not laughed that hard in yonks, fair dinkum!

It took my mind off the fact that I have to tell lover boy about my future flatmate and I have not figured out how to do it yet. I know what you are thinking; why should I a) even bother telling him, 'tis none of his business b) be worried about it as he STILL lives with his wife and I can do anything I want and c) still be involved with him. I suppose that I think that it is the right thing to do and would like to be told myself if the tables were turned.

Since I have been in hermit-mode of late, I have been spending a bit too much time in blogland. I discovered a great blog about two weeks ago and look forward to new posts and find myself wondering how the girl behind it is getting on (go have a look from the beginning here). It is a silly habit, I know, to identify with total strangers, but it is a simple pleasure for me, which is why I was disappointed when I read this.
I also was a bit down because I found PetiteAnglaise's blog and she has posted on all of the subjects that I wanted to post about, just better, and now has a book deal. Snif.


Random thought of the day: what is the point of Twitter? I still don't get it.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com