Tuesday, November 04, 2008

weekend bla bla

This is a bit random (yes, I do realize most of the things I say are random), but I'm really tired as I'm not used to have to dealing with three kids. Not that I'm complaining, especially since the spawn (said in the most endearing way) gave me the warmest welcome of the three when I got home tonight. God, I love that kid.

Had a great weekend away with my future ex-mother and grandmother in law. We went to see a basketball game with G's grandmother on Saturday and it was really funny listening to her introduce me to everybody: "ummm, here is the mother of the older ones". We did what we could with Halloween and we did this (and no, I'm not having a very lice day at all!) and I still can't get the hang of knitting.

I also mentioned, in passing, to LoverBoy that P was coming to stay for awhile.... I wish I could say that he got all het up about it, that he asked me lots of questions and that he was jealous, but of course he was not. OK, I was really vague about it and he was not paying attention, so I'm going to have to go through it all again, but he can't say I did not warn him (I said I was "stressed about coming back to Paris with the three kids, going back to work and oh, by the way, I have a friend staying with me for a while and how are you?").

Speaking of, he will be here in about an hour and I'm slightly pissed and nervous and tired and really scared by the fact that I got excited about his being around earlier. I even imagined getting off with him, but that must have been just to take my mind off the fact that my metro line was out, again, tonight.

random sighting of the day: "Votez Obama" on the line 9... fingers crossed!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com